Sunday 9 October 2011

Fallen For Me

Assalamualaikum !
currently, Im at Paka . hehe

kene jage cousin,
'coz their parents bikin Haji laa . huhu
no wonder I tak bosan kat sini .
Macam-macam ada ~

emm, hampir sebulan ak kene stay sini ,
and then , balik rumah n OFF to KL .

OFF to KL ,
my job just go to shopping , shopping n shopping.
actually , I loved doing this job. haha
but "BOROS" , insyaAllah, mntk jauh . hik hik hik

Excuse me !
aku shopping ade laa sebabnye .
16 Nov 2011 ,
aku dah kene msuk U .
so, fhm2 la ye .

 and IM DONE ~

sometimes, ak terfikir jugak,
"should i tell u semua nieh?"
"n I think, i just waste my time . haha"


kan ?
just deny with "Fallen For Me" tu eh,
tiada kene mengene pon .

keep reading yallss ;)

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Hye... whos me? oh ... name? I've lost it..hehehe...actually,my name is SHARIFAH SAKINAH AL-YAHYA...as u wish what do u wanna call me...ive been breathing for 18 years for now..my life started on November 25/11//93...im a good girl XD! Love making fun of sumthing or someone... I care bout my world.. I care bout u and I care bout them...I love my friends very much!I love online stuffs..I love my computer coz my friends are in it!I treasure everything..I love being ME! I dnt know..just love it..its unique to be me!haha..people may destroy my image, stain my personality but they cant take away my character, coz no matter wat, I am admired by people who really know me …*im in love with someone I dnt know..haha..I dnt bite..and IM NOT PERFECT:)Love KPOP n Kdramas ! n n n my one luv *JB* ! _wanna see him deeply even just 1 scond ! xoxo