Sunday 6 November 2011

Bored To Death

Hi there,
1st of all , aku nk umum , aku dah balik from KL . hehe
lots of thing aku dah beli untuk preparation for this 16th .
yeah , and ade certain part lagi yg belum dibeli .

actually, aku nk wish Selamat Hari Raya kali ke2 *aidiladha
huhuhuhuhuuhu.

Right now, saudara mara aku semua ade kat living room
and aku duk terperap dalam bilik ,
bagus kan aku . hehehe

malas ah nak layan orang ,
nak jalan ngan geng , tak boleh pulak .
adoyy .

arrrgggh , B O R E D laaaaa .
nak buat apa mehh ?
any ideas ?

hmmm , chow !

Assalamualaikum !!

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Hye... whos me? oh ... name? I've lost it..hehehe...actually,my name is SHARIFAH SAKINAH AL-YAHYA...as u wish what do u wanna call me...ive been breathing for 18 years for now..my life started on November 25/11//93...im a good girl XD! Love making fun of sumthing or someone... I care bout my world.. I care bout u and I care bout them...I love my friends very much!I love online stuffs..I love my computer coz my friends are in it!I treasure everything..I love being ME! I dnt know..just love it..its unique to be me!haha..people may destroy my image, stain my personality but they cant take away my character, coz no matter wat, I am admired by people who really know me …*im in love with someone I dnt know..haha..I dnt bite..and IM NOT PERFECT:)Love KPOP n Kdramas ! n n n my one luv *JB* ! _wanna see him deeply even just 1 scond ! xoxo