Sunday 10 July 2011

HEY HO !

(Korng just bce je ape yg ak tulis ! ak pun nk try gk speaking2 nih . Sory laa lau ayt belit2 . it's gr8 if my english not too bad at all )



1. . . 2. . . 3. . .
ALKISAH . . . .

It has been a long day to come here and NOW here i am ~
Errr, Nowadays, i'm just not too busy but i had no time to do such things like this, means,
i'm not in mood yet to updates this blog. :)

but NOW i'm ready !


HELLO HELLO !



Hmm.. lately, i'm always had a dream. But my dream makes me always thinking about my friends.
Perhaps, I MISS them ! yeah ! A LOT !  :'(  * full of sadness

Okay2! i know. all of them have a things to do, & that makes them busy always. (ayt belit2)
Everyone gets their own activities. Unless me ! hmm.. so bored.



Every single time, i'm always do something which is mean always and always do the same things !
e.g >>> FACEBOOK !  , GAMES !  , WATCHING TV !  &  LISTENING MUSIC ! 


All this just for NONSENSEssssss ! am i right?
HAHAHA !

However, let's figure it . til when i'm must still being like this .
hmmm.......
Now i'm waiting ~




IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Hye... whos me? oh ... name? I've lost it..hehehe...actually,my name is SHARIFAH SAKINAH AL-YAHYA...as u wish what do u wanna call me...ive been breathing for 18 years for now..my life started on November 25/11//93...im a good girl XD! Love making fun of sumthing or someone... I care bout my world.. I care bout u and I care bout them...I love my friends very much!I love online stuffs..I love my computer coz my friends are in it!I treasure everything..I love being ME! I dnt know..just love it..its unique to be me!haha..people may destroy my image, stain my personality but they cant take away my character, coz no matter wat, I am admired by people who really know me …*im in love with someone I dnt know..haha..I dnt bite..and IM NOT PERFECT:)Love KPOP n Kdramas ! n n n my one luv *JB* ! _wanna see him deeply even just 1 scond ! xoxo