Saturday 30 July 2011

Just A Waste !


HELLO THERE !
I miss this blog 'coz no update this time before .
hehehe . Just a bit lazy. yeahh ! A bit .  ^_^

hmm . . . 
Everyday , Every Single Time and Always !
I felt so bored. oh God ! 
who knows ! 
'Coz EVERYDAY , I'm just workin' on of  the same thing !!
whos not bored doin' the same thing all the time huh ??!
Aigoo ! Aigoo ! Aigoo !


Today, the appeal of a 2nd intake UiTM was closed .
and and and this day , my heart's get beating so fast 'coz of thinking 'bout the result !
I don't know , when it will comes out the result .
I'm just too scared + nervous  .


I hope that I will get this time . AMIN ! AMIN ! AMIN !
if I can't this time , I'm just thought that I'm not so lucky !
yeahhh , just start a new hopessss , right !?


Many times , I'm just wasting my time with doing something not important . 
while my friends doing their studiesssss .  
sometimes , I'm thinking that perhaps I could do much better after I continue my studies .
InsyaAllah !!!


*Sory to say laa bebb klau ade yg silap slank minah salleh ak nih*
wt x tau je laa ehh ;)

 keep readiing yalls !












IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Hye... whos me? oh ... name? I've lost it..hehehe...actually,my name is SHARIFAH SAKINAH AL-YAHYA...as u wish what do u wanna call me...ive been breathing for 18 years for now..my life started on November 25/11//93...im a good girl XD! Love making fun of sumthing or someone... I care bout my world.. I care bout u and I care bout them...I love my friends very much!I love online stuffs..I love my computer coz my friends are in it!I treasure everything..I love being ME! I dnt know..just love it..its unique to be me!haha..people may destroy my image, stain my personality but they cant take away my character, coz no matter wat, I am admired by people who really know me …*im in love with someone I dnt know..haha..I dnt bite..and IM NOT PERFECT:)Love KPOP n Kdramas ! n n n my one luv *JB* ! _wanna see him deeply even just 1 scond ! xoxo