Tuesday 2 August 2011

parapappappa I'm Lovin' it ! :D

Hello hello u shiny boy n girl !
I would like to share something that I loved most in my life !
Wanna know what it is ???

okay2 , let's begin ~ !!

hahaha. I've been a long time,searching in my lappy for this shoes !

OH my GOD, this wedges shoes are all my FAVORITE !!
 I love these wedges !

Must see it !




Look at that. ! oh God ! this shoes so gorgeous. !
I would to have it,but tak jumpe2.
ade jgk ak cri,tpi hampehh.


jommm ! let's see another shoes.





take a look this. Wuahhhhh !
I love this !
mane nk cri nih !
 nakkkkkk !!!


More !!




Black & White !
oF cors laa ak ske !
plus,kasut cmnih. fuhh !
but,nih simple je.





shoes ak pon da byk klau nk tmbahkan lgi,
dlm rak kasut pon da full.
klau ak tmbhkan lgi,mne nk letak sume tuh !
kan silap2,ayah ak yg buang sume kasut2 tuh.

ayah ak bukn suke sngt tgk kasut byk2.
especially, kasut mk ak n aku !
hahaha.

Most thing, yg ak nak, is that shoes !
 yg mner??
laaa ! yg kat ats2 tuh.
hmm. 1 psg da ckup bg ak !
  dont want to boros2 okey.


heheheee. membebel je kau nie kn.
 pgi-2 lg da start eh ! that's all !! 
If ade mse lgi, I will come back for a new post. !


keep reading yallss !!

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Hye... whos me? oh ... name? I've lost it..hehehe...actually,my name is SHARIFAH SAKINAH AL-YAHYA...as u wish what do u wanna call me...ive been breathing for 18 years for now..my life started on November 25/11//93...im a good girl XD! Love making fun of sumthing or someone... I care bout my world.. I care bout u and I care bout them...I love my friends very much!I love online stuffs..I love my computer coz my friends are in it!I treasure everything..I love being ME! I dnt know..just love it..its unique to be me!haha..people may destroy my image, stain my personality but they cant take away my character, coz no matter wat, I am admired by people who really know me …*im in love with someone I dnt know..haha..I dnt bite..and IM NOT PERFECT:)Love KPOP n Kdramas ! n n n my one luv *JB* ! _wanna see him deeply even just 1 scond ! xoxo